Terms & Condition
Welcome to Digital Campus Labs.
Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully.
You are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions for using Digital Campus Labs Software “Web Application/Mobile App”.
We reserve the right to make changes, additions, and deletions as we deem fit to these terms of service from time to time without any prior notice to the users of service. Any addition of new features, resources and tools to increase service performance will be subject to these terms of service. If you continue to use the services after any changes we make to the terms of the service, you must consent to these changes. We invite you to review the most recent version of these terms and conditions at https://digitalcampuslabs.com/terms-condition/
“we” “our” or “us” “Digital Campus Labs” shall mean, Digital Campus Labs Software. “Platform”, and “Digital Campus Labs ” means and include Digital Campus Labs Software Web Application, Digital Campus Labs Software Website and Digital Campus Labs Software Mobile App developed and owned by Digital Campus Labs, to enable the Users to avail the Services through the Platform.
“Users”, “You”, and “You’re” shall mean and include the Schools/School Owner/Manager, its teachers, parents and students, who accesses the Digital Campus Labs Software Platform for availing of the Services.
“Services” means the services offered through the Digital Campus Labs Software Including Student management, Admission Management, Student attendance, Fees management, Employee Management, Photo Gallery, Communication, SMS Service etc.
1. You must reject this agreement and stop using the service if you do not agree to these terms and conditions. The use of this service constitutes that you completely agree with the terms and conditions.
2. By using this Digital Campus Labs Software Service, you agree that the agreement of the Terms and Conditions and the relationship between the user and the service provider will be governed by the laws of India without any conflict with legal principles and international conventions. The exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute between the parties is the High Court of Hyderabad, India.
3. You agree to provide your full legal name, physical address, valid email id and any other information we may need to complete the process of providing the service of Digital Campus Labs Software.
4. As a security obligation, you are responsible for the protection of your account and passwords to use the service. We, the service providers, can not and will not be responsible for any loss, damage or theft that results from your breach of the security obligation.
5. You are responsible for all activities performed on the service using your account and Digital Campus Labs Software will not be responsible for any activity of this type.
6. Through this Terms and Conditions Agreement, you agree not to use the service for illegal or unauthorized purposes. You also agree not to violate the laws of your jurisdiction, including intellectual property rights and copyright laws.
7. These terms and conditions bind you not to harass, threaten and abuse the service provider or any of its staff, affiliates, and subsidiaries in any way.
8. We may but have no obligation to remove, suspend or terminate accounts in our sole discretion that we find are unlawful and producing content that is offensive, threatening, or libell8. We may but have no obligation to remove, suspend or terminate accounts in our sole discretion that we find are unlawful and producing content that is offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property rights or these terms and conditions, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable or violates any party intellectual property rights or these terms and conditions.
Digital Campus Labs Software which helps to facilitate various services of Digital Campus Labs. School owner can register their school to manage student admission, their data, attendance, fees, sms and more. the teacher can log in to use their assigned responsibilities, and students/parents can log in to view records updated from school like attendance, timetable, diary, gallery, dues and more.
Any school can use the SMS services of Digital Campus Labs by Purchasing SMS online after login.
The school must need to register on the Digital Campus Labs Software portal before using services. school need to provide accurate and properly updated information at the time of registration. Failure to do so will constitute a breach of this Agreement, which may result in immediate termination of your account. always choose a strong password for login and the user will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their password.
Any service purchased from Digital Campus Labs shall not be refundable other than in the following circumstances: multiple amounts debited from the user account while making an online payment, or sms not credited to the user account even after making payment. Users can send SMS from the Digital Campus Labs Portal only after payment confirmation.
The fees for optional paid services are exclusive of all taxes, and duties imposed by the tax authorities and you will be responsible for payment of all such taxes and duties.
Cancellation and Termination
Unless otherwise stated, Digital Campus Labs and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Digital Campus Labs. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Digital Campus Labs Software for your personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
1) In a case for the reasons best known to you, you want to cancel our service. You have to contact https://digitalcampuslabs.com/ from your valid contact number or email for the cancellation process. You are welcome to contact [email protected] to know the cancellation procedure.
2) The cancellation will result in the immediate removal of your data from the service and you will not be able to recover this information whatsoever once your account is cancelled.
3) We reserve the right to terminate/suspend the service at our sole discretion in case of any unauthorized or illegal use is found. The termination could result in the deactivation of your account or access to your account. In such cases, all the data will be forfeited and relinquished by us. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
The content of the service is protected under copyright law. You are not allowed in any circumstances to copy, modify, lease, sell, distribute, derivate, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of the service without our prior permission under the respective license.
You agree to undertake not to create, transmit, display or make otherwise available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, or hateful (incl. viruses, worms and any other destructive codes) through the use of service.